6. Developing business plan for enterprises
About this course:
The write up of the results, discussion, and conclusion chapters, needs to be done in such a way that it demonstrates the new knowledge added by the current study to boby of knowledge. The student should provide a logical presentation of all chapters to the graduate committee and external examination.
Course Date/ Time/ Location:
Wen 12th – Fri 14th June (3 Days) – Johannesburg
- Developing of the discussion and conclusion chapter.
- Ensuring logical presentation.
- Quality controls of tables and figures.
- Writing exercise.
- Scholarly arguments
- Comparative analysis
- Discussing results in line with the objectives
- Theoretical analysis versus the current findings.
- Management of references.
- Quality Control.
- Self examination.
- Compiling the draft of section A of the research proposal
- Compiling the draft of section B of the research proposal
- Compiling the draft of section D of the research proposal
- Assistance to colloquium
Who Should attend:
Prospective masters and Doctoral students.
Price: R 13 500 (Vat inclusive), it includes:
- Course attendance
- Full refreshments: lunch
- Welcome tea
- Two breaks for tea including pastries
- Course lecture notes and training manual
- Complimentary parking
- Certificate of attendance