5. Interpretation of the results and writing of discussion chapter for Masters and Ph.D. studies
About this course:
The write up of the results, discussion, and conclusion chapters, needs to be done in such a way that it demonstrates the new knowledge added by the current study to boby of knowledge. The student should provide a logical presentation of all chapters to the graduate committee and external examination.
Course Date/ Time/ Location:
Wen 12th – Fri 14th June (3 Days) – Johannesburg
- Developing of the discussion and conclusion chapter
- Ensuring logical presentation
- Quality controls of tables and figures
- Writing exercise
- Scholarly arguments
- Comparative analysis
- Discussing results in line with the objectives
- Theoretical analysis versus the current findings.
- Management of references.
- Quality Control.
- Self examination
A draft framework for discussion and conclusion chapter
Integrating the work of other scholars in the arguments
- Tables and figures construction.
- Assistance to colloquium
Who Should attend:
Prospective masters and Doctoral students.
Price: R 13 500 (Vat inclusive), it includes:
- Course attendance
- Full refreshments: lunch
- Welcome tea
- Two breaks for tea including pastries
- Course lecture notes and training manual
- Complimentary parking
- Certificate of attendance