4. Quantitative data analysis (SPSS/Stata) for Masters and Ph.D. studies
About this course:
Quantintative data analysis is a critical step towards finding the results of the study. With a processed data set, statistical tools and frame work for analysis, data analysis will yield interpretable results.
Course Date/ Time/ Location:
Wed 24th – Fri 26th July (3 days) – Johannesburg
- Analytical matrix
- A descriptive and inferential framework
- Research models
- Research outputs
- Writing exercise
- Descriptive output
- Inferential output.
- Organising the results (APA style).
- Putting the results into the chapter framework.
- Scientific writing of the results.
- Class discussion
- conclusion of the literature review
Analytical framework and draft chapter for results
Descriptive and inferential output
- Tables and figures construction.
- Assistance to colloquium
Who Should attend:
Prospective masters and Doctoral students.
Price: R 11 500 (Vat inclusive), it includes:
- Course attendance
- Full refreshments: lunch
- Welcome tea
- Two breaks for tea including pastries
- Course lecture notes and training manual
- Complimentary parking
- Certificate of attendance